Broadway Medical Clinic has been a trusted provider of medical care to Portland area residents since 1937. In 2019, we started our clinic expansion project, which will better serve patients and their families for years to come.
Our newly renovated building will feature redesigned entrances, improved parking, an expanded reception area, additional and upgraded clinical spaces, and a community art wall. Some big changes have already been made to the clinic.
• We’ve painted and installed new flooring in some of the exam and office areas.
• In November 2019, we began excavating the area where the new addition to the clinic will sit and the new foundation is already being laid.
• We will continue painting and complete the installation of new flooring.
• We will install new cabinetry and complete the stairwell coming up from Radiology along the south wall.
Our estimated time to finish the renovation is summer 2020, dependent on weather and other factors that could impact our timeline.
The new and improved Broadway Medical Clinic will feature:
• New, easier access
• Larger waiting spaces
• New dermatology wing
• New ADA parking lot to be complete August 2020
We understand that construction can be loud and messy. Our commitment to patient care hasn’t changed and we are making it a priority to keep each of our patients informed throughout the construction process.
Thank you for your patience as we work on building an improved Broadway Medical Clinic facility!