In times of high stress it is more important than ever to take care of our mind and body. Broadway’s team of Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Mental Health and Dermatologists are here to help. Your family’s health and well-being are our top priority. In times of high stress it is more important than ever to take care of your mind and body. Broadway’s team of internal medicine, pediatrics, mental health, and dermatologists are here to help. As Broadway Medical Clinic continues to care for your family’s emergency and non-emergency health needs, we are taking extra precautions to keep our facility clean and safe.
Here’s what you can expect at your next visit:
- Please wear a mask or face covering at all times inside the clinic. If you arrive without a mask, one will be provided for you. If you cannot wear a mask due to a medical condition, you may be asked to wear a safe alternative during your visit – such as a face shield.
- Upon your arrival, a member of our team will take your temperature and ask COVID-19 screening questions.
- Please limit the number of people attending your appointment to two, such as one child patient and one parent or one adult patient and one adult caregiver.
- We are disinfecting all surfaces and exam rooms according to Oregon Health Authority and CDC standards.
- We are practicing physical distancing wherever possible inside of the clinic.
- We are seeing symptomatic patients at our drive-up respiratory clinic.
We are currently testing for COVID-19. If you are interested in hearing more about testing options for you or your family, please call us at (503) 249-8787 to request an appointment as our hours vary day to day.