Wondering what to do if you test positive for COVID-19?
Broadway Medical Clinic is here to support you and your family. If you have questions about COVID testing or would like to schedule a virtual visit, call us today.
Oregon Health Authority (OHA) also has some important health guidelines:
1. If you have a confirmed positive COVID-19 test, you need to self-isolate for at least 10 days, even if you don’t have symptoms:
· Stay away from everyone, including the people you live with and family members.
· Don’t share utensils or bathrooms with others.
· Only leave home to seek medical treatment.
2. If you have a fever, you need to self-isolate for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone (without the use of fever-reducing medication) and your symptoms improve.
3. If you feel better and have no symptoms at the end of your self-isolation period, you can resume normal activities. If you still feel sick, call your doctor.